The person in this workplace will work in the production of furniture, chairs, tables and other accompanying production programs. Job requires working work with metal structures for the preparation, grinding, varnishing and finishing of products, in one or two shifts, depending on the volume of work.
- four years of high school education
- master’s certificate is preferable but not obligatory
- expirience of 2 years of working on same or similar areas, is preferable but not obligatory
- sense of solving technical problems
- developed work habits, motivation, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to work obligations