The person in this workplace will be responsible for the categorization and sorting of cutting and grinding tools, listing them and monitoring their condition. Preparation and reception of grinding and grinding tools. Monitoring minimum stock of tool inventories and processing of procurement requirements for the purchase of new tools. The person in this workplace will be responsible for collecting bids and other similar jobs as well as any other work related to tooling.
- four years of high school education
- developed work habits, motivation, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to work obligations
- medium knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of English, and preferably German, in spoken interaction and writing
- experience in above mentioned areas is preferable but not obligatory